Sorry, I've been swamped with another customer's projects recently.

I got your emails, but I don't have a good way to perform the work you are
asking. We have never used the TDM compiler and are not familiar with it,
so it would be impossible for me to be able to tell you how much it would
cost to build this. I don't know if this is even a target supported by
CMake.

I'm really struggling to understand why, if you are so committed to using
this uncommon development toolchain (TDM), you're not up to the task of
building the library from source yourself.

As far as I know there are no OSG developers using the TDM compiler, so if
you are determined to make the choice to use an unsupported compiler, you
are probably a bit on your own.

I'm sorry I can't help you more, but it's just something that's outside of
our expertise.

On Tue, Sep 3, 2019 at 12:42 AM Zachary1234 <osgfo...@tevs.eu> wrote:

> I've been trying to get through to them, but am failing.
>
> Because of where I am in the world, relative to them, we are totally
> day/night opposite on every single day.  So my telephoning them
> is not any option.
>
> The contact us section on their website is buggy, and doesn't display
> properly, and might not work properly.
>
> Nonetheless, i have found the following two email addresses for AlphaPixel:
> [url]
> [/url]
>

> I have sent emails to both of these addresses, but no one has replied with
> anything to me, based on my enquiries on the OSG build matter.
>
> Is there someone who can suggest how I can send an email to AlphaPixel,
> and perhaps get some more active attention, please?
>
> ------------------
> Read this topic online here:
> http://forum.openscenegraph.org/viewtopic.php?p=76636#76636

Chris 'Xenon' Hanson, omo sanza lettere. xe...@alphapixel.com
http://www.alphapixel.com/
Training • Consulting • Contracting
3D • Scene Graphs (Open Scene Graph/OSG) • OpenGL 2 • OpenGL 3 • OpenGL 4 •
GLSL • OpenGL ES 1 • OpenGL ES 2 • OpenCL
Legal/IP • Forensics • Imaging • UAVs • GIS • GPS •
osgEarth • Terrain • Telemetry • Cryptography • LIDAR • Embedded • Mobile •
iPhone/iPad/iOS • Android
@alphapixel <https://twitter.com/alphapixel> facebook.com/alphapixel (775)
623-PIXL [7495]