> On 12 Oct 2016, at 10:30, <manoj.vrajam...@wipro.com>
> <manoj.vrajam...@wipro.com> wrote:
>
> Yeah..but where do I get this bundle? Download ? Can you tell me the exact
> bundle that I have to download ?

I can’t tell you the exact bundle because I don’t know what version of the
specification you want to use. I would prefer to show you how to find this kind
of information for yourself.

You are using JAX-RS which is a specification defined by the Java Community
Process. JSR 311
(https://jcp.org/aboutJava/communityprocess/final/jsr311/index.html) defines
version 1.0 and JSR 339
(http://download.oracle.com/otndocs/jcp/jaxrs-2_0-fr-spec/index.html) defines
version 2.0. You can get hold of API-only JARs from either of those pages.

Also if you search Maven Central you can find various re-packagings of the API.
I can’t tell you which one to use any more than I can tell you what colour
socks to wear.

Note that it is not necessary for the JAR to be a bundle in order for you to
compile against it.

> Supposing I download and it is available in the Downloads directory. Should
> it (and similar bundles) be placed in some special directory?
> Further, How do I add it into my build path ?

This is a tool usage question, so the answer depends on what tool you are using
and how it is set up. I see from your screenshot you are using Bndtools, but
not everybody on this mailing list is using Bndtools so what follows will not
be useful for everybody.

You have a “Distro” repository in your Repositories View. Type “jaxrs” into the
search field and under Distro you will see a link “continue search on JPM4J”.
Click that link and it will open the JPM4J view in Bndtools, which is simply a
view into the jpm4j.org website (alternatively you can just do this search on
jpm4j.org in your normal web browser).

Once you have found a library that you want to use, you can drag-drop it (by
picking up the green rectangle) onto the “Distro” repository in Bndtools. This
will add it to your repository. Now it will be available to add to the Build
Path of any project.

Regards,
Neil