Thanks.. Shall do that :)

From: osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org [mailto:osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org] On
Behalf Of Neil Bartlett
Sent: 12 October 2016 17:04
To: OSGi Developer Mail List <osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org>
Subject: Re: [osgi-dev] Help

** This mail has been sent from an external source **
Hi Manoj,

This list is for general OSGi development, and many of the people here do not
use Bndtools.

For questions that are purely about how to use Bndtools, it is much better to
send to the Bndtools mailing list. See http://bndtools.org/community.html

Regards
Neil

On 12 Oct 2016, at 12:29,
<manoj.vrajam...@wipro.com<mailto:manoj.vrajam...@wipro.com>>
<manoj.vrajam...@wipro.com<mailto:manoj.vrajam...@wipro.com>> wrote:

Hi All,

Working on Bndtools/Eclipse in Ubuntu Linux.

I have downloaded cxf-bundle-jaxrs-2.7.18.jar and it is now available on my
Linux machine Downloads directory.

How do I add it into my Respository ? The Distro 'ADD' button seems to be
disabled *not* allowimg me to add !!! ( See attachment)

Please suggest..

Thanks,
Manoj
From: osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org<mailto:osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org>