Did not get any reply. Resending... :)

From: Manoj Venkatesh Rajamani (Product Engineering Service)
Sent: 17 October 2016 10:17
To: OSGi Developer Mail List <osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org>
Subject: Bndtools/Eclipse Help

Hi All,

1.       I have some plain Java jar files and some java lib files (.so) !!!!

2.       I want to make use these jar/libs in a certain Java app source file
and form an OSGi bundle out of it.

3.       Further I want to insert this bundle into an existing Enroute/BndTools
app (I am on eclipse ide) for inter bundle (Enroute app bundle and Java app
bundle) interaction.

How do I do this (2 second part and 3)?  Please provide some pointers... I am
using Enroute/Bndtools on Eclipse IDE

contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If you are not the
any attachments. WARNING: Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The
viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email. www.wipro.com