Thanks Toni… Shall take a look ☺

From: osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org [mailto:osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org] On
Behalf Of Toni Menzel
Sent: 18 October 2016 13:06
To: OSGi Developer Mail List <osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org>
Subject: Re: [osgi-dev] Bndtools/Eclipse Help

** This mail has been sent from an external source **
Hi Manoj,

there are no dumb questions. Just lazy mailing lists. ;)
We've got all your mails. No need to resend them just after 24 hours. Be
patient.

To be honest, i have problems to understand your problem.
Do you want to integrate non-bundle java libraries (jars) in your OSGi
application? Then all you want is "wrapping" java libraries. Best follow this
way: http://enroute.osgi.org/tutorial_wrap/050-start.html

You mention ".so" which refers to Native Libraries (not Java lib!!). You may
want to follow this page: http://enroute.osgi.org/appnotes/native-libraries.html

Let us know if you need anything.

Toni

Toni Menzel