Hi Manoj,

there are no dumb questions. Just lazy mailing lists. ;)
We've got all your mails. No need to resend them just after 24 hours. Be
patient.

To be honest, i have problems to understand your problem.
Do you want to integrate non-bundle java libraries (jars) in your OSGi
application? Then all you want is "wrapping" java libraries. Best follow
this way: http://enroute.osgi.org/tutorial_wrap/050-start.html

You mention ".so" which refers to Native Libraries (not Java lib!!). You
may want to follow this page:
http://enroute.osgi.org/appnotes/native-libraries.html

Let us know if you need anything.

Toni