From: Konrad Windszus <konra...@gmx.de>
Sent by: osgi-dev-boun...@mail.osgi.org
To: osgi-dev@mail.osgi.org
Subject: [osgi-dev] Order of injected services into a Collection/List field
Date: Fri, Mar 3, 2017 2:42 AM

Hi,
DS 1.3 added field injection and now supports Collections/Lists. Unfortunately it is only specified (in OSGi R6 Comp, ยง112.3.8.1) how those are ordered in case of dynamic references. What about having a static reference with multiple cardinality?
I fail to see the according spec about the ordering of these.
Is this an oversight on my side, or is this just missing from the spec?
Can I assume that those are ordered as well according to ServiceReference.compareTo(...)?
Thanks,
Konrad