Well, just as I felt 17 yrs or so ago when I joined this community I am in awe
of the contributions I get. Mostly on list but also off list which is
appreciated but I do know many others would harvest gems from it too.
So keep 'em coming -'big and small'. As with the butterfly. You never know when
the most important 'flap' is. :) Lots happening in me now!

Skickat från min iPhone