Hey Guys,

I've used OSMand a few years ago and started to use it again last week.
I've installed it because I'm working in the emergency medical service and
we needed to find a route to drive through one of 3 NATO military training
grounds we have in our region (Munster & Bergen in Lower Saxony, Germany).
So we searched for a navigation app which contains the streets of the
training grounds and found that OSM / OSMand does but also we noticed that
the routing tries to find a way around the training ground.
So it would be great if routing through military training grounds would be
an option under options -> street types to prevent.

I'm seeing forward for your response.

NG
Jan-Niklas B.