Right, OsmAnd tries to obey access restrictions (if they are tagged). There
is not yet a profile for emergency vehicles to ignore all restrictions.
The fastest way for you would be to edit the routing.xml file.

In the block starting with [way attribute="access"], remove the lines like
[select value="-1" t="motorcar" v="no"/]. value="-1" means a road with a
tag "motorcar=no" will be avoided in OsmAnd. So remove the lines for the
restrictions you want to ignore.

Dňa streda, 21. septembra 2016 16:35:56 UTC+2 Poutnik napísal(-a):