See http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Key:access for what the different
values mean so you can decide which restrictions to remove (to ignore it).
E.g. if there is a road with "vehicle=private" tag in the OSM data, and
there is a rule [select value="-1" t="vehicle" v="private"/] in
routing.xml, removing the rule from the file should allow OsmAnd to route
over such a road. Unless some additional tag on that road overrides it now
(like access=no). So you may need to remove more of the vehicle hierarchy.

Dňa štvrtok, 22. septembra 2016 9:37:52 UTC+2 Jan-Niklas B. napísal(-a):