When I set the map maker it is indeed automatically creating a route from
my current position.
But when I enter a new destination it simply calculates a route to the new
destination and no longer uses the map marker.
Same when I cancel the route, select a new destination and request
directions.

Is there some setting to keep map markers also in the next route?
I'm still on 3.3.4 although I see others already on 3.3.5. It is not yet
available for me.

Harry

Op vr 15 mrt. 2019 om 21:34 schreef Bart Eisenberg <barteisenb...@gmail.com