On Tuesday, March 19, 2019 at 8:05:07 PM UTC-7, bartei...@gmail.com wrote:

> The last destination is now at the top of the "History" list in the new
> directions menu. It's just a press away. This has at least one advantage.
> Before, you could never fully clear a route to start over. Pressing the
> directions button would automatically start navigation to the most recent
> destination, whether you wanted to do that or not. Which could be
> confusing, especially if the destination wasn't nearby.

Pressing the direction button asks me to "Start" the navigation
immediately. And because I'm starting it at home, I always hear
announcement: "You have reached your destination home" (which is obvious
and completely useless). Then I have to add my actual intermediate
destination...
Do you know where I can find previous versions of OsmAnd to download?