Today I've got yet another "Resetting destination" accident. I've created
route, that included 2 intermediate destinations. I closed OsmAnd. Then I
reopened it again and it showed that the track is just fine. I repeated it
several times.

But when I tried to start navigation, it asked me to set "destination"...
WTF? It already knows my destination (home). I had to repeat setting the
track again from the scratch. But then, when I started using it, I've got
one way route to the second "intermediate destination".

Why is that? There was no dialog asking to reset destination. It just did
it by itself :(

So, why the latest OsmAnd 3.3.7 is resetting my destination by itself?

Is there any way to make it to ask me before it changes destination?