OK, today I had bad experience with 3.3.7. When I opened my old DPX file,
highlighted it on map and asked it to use it as my new route, it demanded
(it's not just insisting, there is no way to bypass it) to set my
destination. BTW, that old GPX truck (I used it many times to navigate with
my bike) knows very well where the destination is... Now I have to set a
new destination to my home. But then, when I started it, it immediately
says: "You have reached your destination - home" :(
I tried to use it when I've moved from my home, but it always tried to
navigate back to home. I had to completely stop my navigation, because it
just wasted my phone battery. And use my notes, that I've made before as my
new navigation...

This makes OsmAnd 3.3.7 COMPLETE USELESS as a navigation device!

I tried to install and use prior version too. I've installed OsmAnd 3.2.1
and tried to use it. At it installation it:

*.odb         -- all map files
rendering     -- folder with my rendering (except default.render.xml)
tracks        -- folder with my tracks
YO            -- my folder with my rendering styles

And then I had to copy of those files back to its folder :(

When I tried to use it 3.2.1 was waking up at every announcement (can't keep
screen off) and crashed, when I tried to make a route for bike...

That's when I decided to update it to the latest 3.3.7. But then I can't use it
neither (see above)...

As I've said, I used OsmAnd as my primary navigation tool for many years and
it's been working well (I load my old GPX file and just use it), but not
anymore. It's become impossible to use it now :(

Please, please fix that weird navigation problem!