Today (April, 29) I've got precisely the same case. After creating route
with several (3) intermediate destinations, OsmAnd asked me to set
destination again :(

What about this new obsession - to reset destination every time possible?
Did I asked for it? Of cause not... Then why it tries to reset my
destination every time I start it?

This time I'm using OsmAnd v.3.3.8. My destination is always my home!
Please stop asking for resetting all the times. Is there any way to make it
happen?