Dear Everybody.

Until some moment in the first quarter of 2021, my Samsung A40 worked with
Android 10. Dowloading maps with Osmand+ was no problem.

However, ever since the update to Android 11, I am getting more and more
difficulties to download them. It takes way too much time.

After the first update to Android 11, I have had 3 or 4 updates more.
However, ever since the latest update, I cannot download any map, unless I
don't do anything else at my phone. If I DO manage to download one or a few
maps, I need way too much time for it.

In July 2021, my phone has been repaired. This did not solve the problem.

More and more often, I cannot donload anything at all. Instead, I get error
reports like this:

“(...)
I/O error. Cannot fully read the file.
(....)"