On Saturday, August 14, 2021 at 3:18:44 PM UTC+2 ba***ail.com wrote:

> Until some moment in the first quarter of 2021, my Samsung A40 worked
with Android 10. Dowloading maps with Osmand+ was no problem.

>However, ever since the update to Android 11, I am getting more and more
difficulties to download them.

If your directory where the maps and the other OsmAnd data is inside any of
these directories

<internal_memory>/Andorid/data
<internal_memory>/Andorid/obb
<exterrnal_memory>/Andorid/data
<external_memory>/Andorid/obb

You can try to change the location to any directory outside the above
mentioned ones.

Android 11 considers these directories (and their subdirectories) in a
special way.

To make the change do not try to move the data by yourself via a file
manager (you would not be able to), but use the procedure I have explain in
a previous message, the procedure start after "To change the directory
where data are stored follow this procedure. " in the message at
https://groups.google.com/g/osmand/c/Ga6kevZKvDs/m/XeqYjMPoAwAJ

Let hope that after doing this, the download would be better

AnyFile