I noticed that I am able to successfully compile the source (with the
target specified), and it reports that the new SETMAXAGENTS value is
correct. However, when I run the installer, it reports the default number
for SETMAXAGENTS (2048). As far I understand, I should just be able to
recompile and either use a fresh install, or run the installer again to
update. Is that
correct? https://ossec-docs.readthedocs.io/en/latest/faq/ossec.html

Additional question, does the MAXAGENTS need to be set on both the Server
AND the Agent installations?

--

---