Ruth,
I know of several locally generated email mentor groups here in Australia
(primarily used by rural and remote therapists who by definition may not
often get to meet face to face).

OT Australia also have Mentorlink, a structured mentoring program which is
supported by an interactive CD ROM and ties into their Accreditation system
(in Victoria - where I live and work- there is currently no formal
registration of Occupational Therapists...instead we can go through a
process of Accreditation which essentially means the OT commits to
continuous professional development and documents relevent learning
experiences).

I believe Mentorlink has email and online chat components as well as the CD.
If posting of links is permitted on this listserv here are couple to try to
find out more:

www.otausvic.com.au/downloads/MentorNEWSLETTER-FEB.doc

http://mentorlinklounge.com/cgi-bin/display.pl?sessionid=&page=aboutus

David Harraway
Accredited Occupational Therapist
Comtec



_______________________________________________
To unsubscribe, visit: http://otnow.com/mailman/listinfo/otlist_otnow.com

The OTnow Mail Archive: 
www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]
===============================================

Reply via email to