From: Miranda Hayek <mltaylo...@hotmail.com>
To: otlist@otnow.com
Sent: Wed, Jul 15, 2009 6:06 am
Subject: Re: [OTlist] Why OT's Should NOT Focus on the UE

I guess I am not thinking of any specific patient at this point, it's just nice to hear other peoples ideas for interventions. I know each patient has their own goals, but the majority are hoping to return home, be independent with ADL's and do as much home management tasks as they can (but are willing to have family or community support services to assist with laundry, vacuuming.). Basically they just want to go home vs. nursing home! Sorry it's so fague, I am not thinking of anything specific so I realize it's a hard question to answer!