Thanks for the feedback! I feel a little more confident in my OT skills after
reading your suggestions as I do all of those things. I guess when I hear
everyone talk so negatively about dowel exercises/theraband, and we do those
with our patients, I felt maybe I wasn't doing enough. But I do address all
those other areas in conjuction with my session of exercises for afternoon
treatments!

Thanks again!

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync.