From: otlist-boun...@otnow.com [mailto:otlist-boun...@otnow.com] On
Behalf Of Ron Carson
Sent: Tuesday, August 18, 2009 8:23 PM
To: OTlist
Subject: [OTlist] Renew AOTA or NOT??????

That  is  the  question.  I've  supported  AOTA  for most of the years
since graduating. But, I am really struggling to justify sending them
$225.00 this year.  I'm  mean  what  do  I  personally  get  out of that
money? I haven't supported  much  of  what  they've  done. I don't think
they are leading our profession  down  the  correct  path. I think they
are hung up on doing what THEY want rather than what's best for the
profession.

About  the  only good thing I guess is that I can go to the 2010
Orlando, FL national conference for a reduced rate. <LOL>.

I'm looking for what others say about paying dues to AOTA.

Thanks,

Ron

~~~
Ron Carson MHS, OT