Greetings,

I've added some dynamic fields to my tickets which come in from email. These match a header in the email, then place that text string into the dynamic field based on the header name. This data is then displayed on the Ticket Information panel.

I would like to take this a step further, and produce a statistics report that would collate how many tickets have each unique string value. The string values are a specific value domain (representing 'referral reason'). Thus I would like to know in statistics, how many tickets were "Reason #1", how many were "Reason #2" and so on (within the framework of the other parameters, such as dates, queues, etc).

So far, I have only been able to find information stating "you can use dynamic fields with stats" and "they just show up", but my fields are not just "showing up".

What further configuration is required to utilize these fields?

Thank you,

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -