On 6/12/2018 1:02 PM, Alvaro Cordero wrote:
Hello Nick, it is posible, it should be as simple as creating a new stat of object TicketAccumulation and use your Dynamic Fields as Filters or as Columns.
As I said in my OP, no such column filter is available; that's what I'm asking for help with.

I suspect that I've missed a SysConfig parameter somewhere, or something.

-  Nick Bright                                -
-  Vice President of Technology               -
-  Valnet -=- We Connect You -=-              -
-  Tel 888-332-1616 x 315 / Fax 620-331-0789  -
-  Web http://www.valnet.net/                 -