Hi Mario,

you could do this with the ExternalTicketNumber sysconfig settings. You
need a dynamic field where the order number is stored. Then you can define
in the sysconfig setting how OTRS can find the order number (it's a
regular expression) and where to store it...

Cheers,
Renée

Perl / OTRS development: http://perl-services.de
OTRS AddOn repository: http://opar.perl-services.de