Hello there,

One of our customers wants to change the behaviour of the CompanyTickets
button on the customer interface. Instead of showing the tickets associated
with the CustomerID of the Customer, they want to show there the tickets
that are in the groups where the customer has permissions to (we already
have CustomerGroupSupport enabled).

We where checking the code at Kernel/Modules/CustomerTicketOverview.pm and
it seems to refer to the following lines:

        CompanyTickets => {
            All => {
                Name   => 'All',
                Prio   => 1000,
                Search => {
                    CustomerID =>
                        [ $Self->{CustomerUserObject}->CustomerIDs( User =>
$Self->{UserLogin} ) ],
                    OrderBy        => $Self->{OrderBy},
                    SortBy         => $Self->{SortBy},
                    CustomerUserID => $Self->{UserID},
                    Permission     => 'ro',
                },
            },

Is there any way we can change the criteria to match this customer's
expectation?

Thanks,

Leonardo Certuche
www.itconsultores.com.co