What have you tried? I've set CustomerID = department (LDAP)
What is the result? It brings no result.
Did you get any error messages? No error messages
How is the result not what you wanted/expected? It brings no result at all,
It should companys name.
What did you search for to achieve your results? I'd like to add a collumn
to dashboard to show each tickts company
How may random person -- who might be able to help you -- replicate your
results? I can send some files .dtl or the otrs-ldap mapping

When I go to Customer Information Center the company is shown ok.

*André Luiz C. e Cavalcante*
Coordenador de Eleições
TRE-BA / STI / COELE