Hi Ben, Jarno

> Tony, does this solve the problem for you?

Yes it does. I like the solution presented by Jarno a bit more than mine too, I
had a feeling that adding a new flag would cause problems.

I will foreshadow another problem I found while implementing test suite 140.
This is where flow is created without SEND_FLOW_REM flag, but flow delete does
set this bit. The flow removed message is not sent in this case. I can see a
similar solution to the current patch working equally effectively. I'll review
Jarno's test cases and try to come up with a similarly comprehensive set for
this new case.

Cheers
Tony