Hey Ilya,

Ilya Maximets, May 24, 2023 at 17:05:
> I had a '+' because rss and lacp are two different entities and I looked
> at it as a mode of operation. i.e. RSS plus special handling for LACP.
> RSS looks strange in a comma-separated list, IMO.

For now, there is only LACP but if other protocols are added (e.g. BFD),
wouldn't it be weird to have them separated as well?

Since lacp and bfd will most likely be put in the additional rxq, it
would make sense to identify them as a group.

I also have other reserves about specifying rss here after thinking some
more about it:

- rss shouldn't be disabled anyway, this forces users to always specify
  it. This is not great from a usability point of view.

- When there is a single rxq configured by the user, there is no RSS
  happening per-se since all other traffic will be put in a single
  queue. The additional rxq being reserved for lacp and/or other special
  traffic.

What do you think about removing "rss" altogether from the items?

Cheers.