we are using since one week two ds9097u bus adapter at the same time. It works fine until this morning the owserver don't response any request, openhab or owdir, the process was still running. After restart its work fine again
Start command: owserver -d /dev/ttyUSB0 -d /dev/ttyUSB1 -p4304
Where is the problem? How we can findout if it is running normally or not to maybe auto restart? We are using the onewire network for temperature control in our house
Owfs-developers mailing list