Wow thanks for the comprehensive email Tony. During my research I actually
did read about horror stories like yours where people ended up sending
machines back several times. It's really disappointing when you're spending
so much money. I know several people who just refuse to deal with Dell now
after having many issues with them. I'll keep looking...

--
Thanks
Tom