From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com [mailto:ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com] On
Behalf Of Tom P
Sent: Thursday, 15 December 2016 8:40 AM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: [OT] HP Spectre x360 thoughts

Wow thanks for the comprehensive email Tony. During my research I actually did
read about horror stories like yours where people ended up sending machines
back several times. It's really disappointing when you're spending so much
money. I know several people who just refuse to deal with Dell now after having
many issues with them. I'll keep looking...

On Wednesday, 14 December 2016, Tony Wright