The program SourceTree must be one of the most amateurish bug-riddled
incomprehensible unpredictable prices of crap software ever produced by a
large company. I wish I could invoice Atlassian for the man-days and
suffering I have endured trying to keep the stupid thing working over the
last decade.

All of my Personal Access Tokens expired today, so I regenerated fresh ones
everywhere, but I cannot update, reset or recreate the accounts in
SourceTree to get them working again. After 2 hours of more futile
suffering I have decided to abandon SourceTree forever and never see the
steaming pile again. I have deleted every file and registry entry with the
words "Atlassian" or "SourceTree" in them (it leaves it's smelly footprint
everywhere).

SourceTree is a fossil anyway because Visual Studio now does almost
everything it used to do in a superior integrated way. However...
SourceTree could hold a nice organised tree of all your local repos and you
could browse over it and quickly for an overview. That feature I will miss,
so I'm wondering if there is a replacement. I can't find a "repo organiser"
in Visual Studio, but maybe I've missed it, or maybe there is a better app
for that. Any suggestions?

*Greg K*