Pretty decent unlimited Git repos, agile/scrum style boards with item/workitem
tracking, queries, and many visualisations and stakeholder access, build and
release CI/CD pipelines with integrations for almost anything on-premises or
cloud-based, and built with your choice of either an intuitive GUI or ugly
YAML, build and release tracking, package feeds (nom, nuget, and other styles)
with upstream feeds, versioning, and/or repackaging, manual test tracking, out
of the box AAD integration, a marketplace with a very wide range of offerings.

And did I mention, free for teams of up to 5 users, and really low cost for
bigger teams?

Use whatever Git client you want but I find the ones in VS and VS Code adequate
when combined with Git for Windows.

Then it also directly integrates with other tools like ADF, etc.

Regards

Greg

Dr Greg Low
Director