From: ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com <ozdotnet-boun...@ozdotnet.com> on behalf
of Greg Keogh <gfke...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021 3:02:58 PM
To: ozDotNet <ozdotnet@ozdotnet.com>
Subject: Re: [OT] Atlassian SourceTree

Gitkraken is very nice, and I do like the console integration it has now.

I'm trying it out now. I managed to get it integrated with my Bitbucket, GitHub
and DevOps accounts (DevOps was a struggle as expected).

The "Workspace" feature is what I'm interested in, but the dialog makes no
sense. I can only select repository locations GitHub and Bitbucket from the
dropdown. My important stuff is in DevOps which isn't listed to pick. In
SourceTree I could drop local repo folders into the tree, and I expected some
similar feature.