Folks, my Windows Forms toolbox is empty for .NET 6 projects. I've expended
hours on web searches and "Resets" and experiments but it's utterly
hopeless. I've run out of ideas.

The problem is only on my work PC, not my idental laptop or in a VM. Has
anyone experienced this and fixed it? There must be something peculiar
about my work PC, but what?!?

I could start randomly uninstalling and installing stuff again, but that
could go on for days with no promise of a fix. Why does crap like this
happen so often? Sometimes I spend more time keeping my PC and development
environment working than I do actually writing software.

*Greg K*