Hi Marilyn,

yes I too saw this program...found it really interesting...thought of doing a test for myself with a lemon....for what potential irritation it may cause...what is the pH of lemon juice...anyone know?? The pH of the vagina is low for vaginal health as it inhibits the growth of microrganisims etc...seems plausible does it not that something so simple and inexpensive could work?? Lemon juice just killed the AIDS virus in its tracks!!

What I found interesting though Marilyn, was that most of the opposition that came against this doctor's proposal for lemon juice was from large pharmaceutical / drug companies with vested interests to the magnitude of millions and millions of dollars in drugs to treat AIDS etc...noone else was complaining!!

Cheers TinaXX