Dear babara
Thank you and well done ABA
Denise
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2003 3:32 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Favourite Breast

Hi, Denise and Sandy,

The Australian Breastfeeding Association has a great discussion board now.  Go to www.breastfeeding.asn.au and follow the links to the discussion boards. You could post your story and get responses from other mums.  It makes very interesting reading.

Personal anecdote  I have one milky breast and one dryer breast.  My first prefered the milky breast and by 10 months weaned from the dryer breast.  He kept feeding from the milky breast til he was four.  I can't really see any difference between them, but one feels fuller and bigger than the other.  My other two children never minded, and kept feeding from both breasts, though one has always seemed milkier than the other.

I went back to work when my first was 6 wks old.  I quickly realised that if I needed to express milk in a hurry I should go with the milky one, and forget the dry one - it took too long.

 Also, I've had a lot of success with colicky babies going to a chiropractor.  One baby hated being fed by either breast or bottle, and more so on one side.  Unfortunately the father didn't want the baby to go to a chiropractor.  Breastfeeding became too difficult and stopped.  The baby still hates feeding, so finally mum took babe to chiropractor.  The mum had had a very quick, natural first birth.  The chiropractor realigned the baby's back, and mum feels baby is much happier and enjoying feeding much more

Love, Barb