-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of jo hunter
Sent: Tuesday, 24 June 2003 11:34 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Sleep Baby Sleep

Pinky wrote
"Any current long term breastfeeders (with a nursing toddler 1 to 2 years
old
right now) willing to be interviewed?"

Hi Pinky,
Jo Hunter here - I'm still breastfeeding my 20 month old daughter and know
of a few other women breastfeeding their toddlers who I'm sure would be
willing to be interviewed!
Love your work!

Jo
HAS Coordinator