-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Pinky McKay
Sent: Wednesday, 25 June 2003 11:25
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Sleep Baby Sleep

Hi Jackie,
Yes Ace are selling my books, but you can also down load an order form at my
website (I can also send out nice coloured fliers if anyone wants some to
leave lying around -free and free postage) I offer a discount for orders of
both books (at my site) and postage is free in Australia.
I will also file you under Breastfeeders -I am thinking where I can now do a
longer article on extended breastfeeding -its so good to hear of all these
lucky babies - and their mums are all healthy and happy - I so often used to
hear -"it must be taking a lot out of you" - mostly just milk??
Pinky
www.pinky-mychild.com