Go Pinky! Go Pinky!

I am so excited that you will be debating with her. That woman makes my blood
boil! Not only is she the Practical Parenting sleep "expert" but her latest article is
all about her as the breastfeeding "expert"! She is incredibly archaic in her
beliefs and completely goes against WHO recommendations. She even has
a "schedule" that mums can print out to use for breastfeeding their babies.

I can't believe that anyone would even consider printing such rubbish these days.

Goodluck Pinky, I really do hope you kickass. Well actually, I hope that you can
talk some sense and compassion into that woman.

Love Abby