hi Alesa - just saw this -I did a toddler workshop at the weekend so didnt have my normal "catch up" time. I have heard your MBU doesn't do controlled crying - at least a mum who came to my massage class told me that -she was given a flier while in there -thanks.

I can offer classes to mums of twins as I am working with Dial a Doula- they want the doula trainees to do my classes so I have said they can come at no charge if they will help mums. In starting with a mum of twins in my next Hawthorn class - probably cant fit too many extra people in the rooms there as they are quite cozy but I feel good to be able to share this support.
Pinky
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, May 15, 2004 12:25 AM
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] Re Today show on Monday

Go Pinky:)

Alesa

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2004 11:37 PM
Subject: [ozmidwifery] Re Today show on Monday

Hi all,
I will be on the Today Show on Monday  at 8.10am - debating agaisnt Tizzie Hall sleep"expert". She's a former UK childcare worker who advocates strict routines for babies -you probably all know what I think of that and this is why they have asked me -I think they are wanting a "stoush" a la Penelope Leach and Gina Ford!

Pinky