From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Justine Caines
Sent: Wednesday, 20 September 2006 11:12 PM
To: OzMid List
Subject: Re: [ozmidwifery] FYI news article

Hi Kelly

I would really like to talk with you and perhaps Pinky off list to nut out some strategies on ‘mainstreaming’ 1-2-1 mid options and making our goals palatable ‘out there’.  I know you and Pinky have contact with some big players and I have often thought we need to maximise ay exposure (not saying you don’t just would like to natter about it a bit!).

Kind regards

Justine