I’ll put it on the metal on my laptop. I presume the install experience will go 
side-by-side with VSTS 2008?

Project wise, as a consultant, I’m guided by my clients. However I’ve been led 
to believe there are interests in 4.0 already in some places.

 

I’ll also install TFS 2010 on a home network (in a virtual machine on my 
server) to play with but I doubt ANY of my clients will be interested in moving 
up to TFS 2010 until full release.

 

 

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Charles Sterling
Sent: Thursday, 19 March 2009 4:54 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Jim Lamb
Subject: VSTS/TFS 2010 Beta1 Usage?

 

 

Hello, 

 

As we get closer to getting builds ready for Beta1 it begs the question how do 
you envision yourself using this beta? 

I see two primary scenarios: 

1.       A fresh install where you explore the new features from an isolated 
sandbox. 

2.       An installation integrated into your infrastructure/AD so you can 
upgrade existing projects and tools –then looking at the new features from 
those projects. 

 

Please feel free to include scenarios I may have missed

 

Thanks, 

Chuck 

 

PS I believe this has been covered on the alias before but Beta1 will not have 
a go live license

 

 

 

 

  _____  

Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address:  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]
Subscribe:  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]
Unsubscribe:  <mailto:[email protected]> [email protected]
List FAQ:  <http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs> http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join:  <http://www.codify.com/lists> 
http://www.codify.com/lists

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

Reply via email to