I would install it on a virtual server on my home desktop, because what I 
really want to test is the TFS features, 

Thanks

CC: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 09:13:49 +1100
From: [email protected]
Subject: RE: VSTS/TFS 2010 Beta1 Usage?
To: [email protected]











I'll Hyper-V it and run it on my home desktop. Feed some personal projects in 
and prod around a bit. As for client exposure, the most likely usage scenario 
for me is brown bag sessions and hands on demos with client staff. 
 
Cheers,
Steve.
 


Stephen Godbold
Readify | Senior Developer
M: +61 409 390 683 | E: [email protected] | W: www.readify.net | B: 
seesharper.wordpress.com 




The content of this e-mail, including any attachments is a confidential 
communication between Readify Pty Ltd and the intended addressee and is for the 
sole use of that intended addressee. If you are not the intended addressee, any 
use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorized 
and prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the 
sender immediately and then delete the message and any attachment(s).
PPlease consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail


From: [email protected] [[email protected]] On Behalf Of Steven Nagy 
[[email protected]]
Sent: Thursday, March 19, 2009 9:09 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: 'Jim Lamb'
Subject: RE: VSTS/TFS 2010 Beta1 Usage?





I’ll put it on the metal on my laptop. I presume the install experience will go 
side-by-side with VSTS 2008?
Project wise, as a consultant, I’m guided by my clients. However I’ve been led 
to believe there are interests in 4.0 already in some places.
 
I’ll also install TFS 2010 on a home network (in a virtual machine on my 
server) to play with but I doubt ANY of my clients will be interested in moving 
up to TFS 2010 until full release.
 
 


From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Charles Sterling
Sent: Thursday, 19 March 2009 4:54 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Jim Lamb
Subject: VSTS/TFS 2010 Beta1 Usage?
 
 
Hello, 
 
As we get closer to getting builds ready for Beta1 it begs the question how do 
you envision yourself using this beta? 
I see two primary scenarios: 
1.       A fresh install where you explore the new features from an isolated 
sandbox. 
2.       An installation integrated into your infrastructure/AD so you can 
upgrade existing projects and tools –then looking at the new features from 
those projects. 
 
Please feel free to include scenarios I may have missed
 
Thanks, 
Chuck 
 
PS I believe this has been covered on the alias before but Beta1 will not have 
a go live license
 
 
 
 



Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists



Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists 



Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

_________________________________________________________________
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Spaces. 
It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=create&wx_url=/friends.aspx&mkt=en-us--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

Reply via email to