Charles,

I’d like it as a setup that I can install on the bare metal in parallel with my 
current VS2008.
I want to start testing the Parallels bits so I want to be able to use it 
outside of a VM and use the multi-core of my machine and one of my servers for 
some good testing.
I’d even be happy to have VS2010 in a VM if I can get have .Net 4 installer and 
have only the runtime + tests on my own machine while developing in a VM.

Regards,
Corneliu I. Tusnea
Readify | Senior Consultant
Microsoft MVP | Developer Security
M: +61 410 835 593 | E: 
[email protected]<mailto:[email protected]> | C: 
[email protected]<sip:[email protected]>
P Please consider your environmental responsibility before printing this e-mail
[cid:[email protected]]<http://readify.net/about-readify/press/readify-makes-2008-mis-strategic-100-list/>

From: [email protected] [mailto:[email protected]] On Behalf Of Charles Sterling
Sent: Thursday, 19 March 2009 5:54 AM
To: [email protected]
Cc: Jim Lamb
Subject: VSTS/TFS 2010 Beta1 Usage?


Hello,

As we get closer to getting builds ready for Beta1 it begs the question how do 
you envision yourself using this beta?
I see two primary scenarios:

1.       A fresh install where you explore the new features from an isolated 
sandbox.

2.       An installation integrated into your infrastructure/AD so you can 
upgrade existing projects and tools –then looking at the new features from 
those projects.

Please feel free to include scenarios I may have missed

Thanks,
Chuck

PS I believe this has been covered on the alias before but Beta1 will not have 
a go live license




________________________________
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Subscribe: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
Unsubscribe: [email protected]<mailto:[email protected]>
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Support procedure: https://www.codify.com/lists/support
List address: [email protected]
Subscribe: [email protected]
Unsubscribe: [email protected]
List FAQ: http://www.codify.com/lists/oztfs
Other lists you might want to join: http://www.codify.com/lists

<<inline: image001.jpg>>

Reply via email to