> On May 22, 2015, at 18:17, Mr J Potter <jpotter...@because.org.uk> wrote:
>
> Hi Jason,
>
> Did you find a way of doing this? I need to deregister all users periodically
> (plan is 7 times a day), and being able to do this via cron would be great.

There's no built-in way to do this easily, but you can manipulate the database
and perform the same process.  Just build a query that finds the devices you're
looking to deregister and then put them all in a state of unregistered.

That said, it may be worth re-thinking things a little.  The automatic
mechanisms within Packetfence are pretty good.  You can probably set the timers
for 7 days and have the system handle this for you.

> thanks,
>
> Jim Pott

Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
xenoph...@godshell.com