From: Louis Munro [mailto:lmu...@inverse.ca]
Sent: 28 September 2016 14:26
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] maintenance script with remote database

Hi Andi,

The script will run but not backup the database if it's not running locally.
That is what the check for the `hostname`.pid does.

It will only backup the PF files that are present locally in that case.

I suggest you run that script on the database server itself.

The script does not send an email on it's own.
Cron may send one, depending on how it's configured.

Makes sense?

On Sep 27, 2016, at 9:14 AM, Morris, Andi