From: Louis Munro [mailto:lmu...@inverse.ca]
Sent: 28 September 2016 17:44
To: packetfence-users@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [PacketFence-users] maintenance script with remote database

On Sep 28, 2016, at 11:55 AM, Morris, Andi
<amor...@cardiffmet.ac.uk<mailto:amor...@cardiffmet.ac.uk>> wrote:

Apologies, I mean the database cleaner script being run remotely, not the
optimisation.

What was the error?
Of course, if you run the database backup script on another server you will
need to copy to database-cleaner script and all it's dependencies to it.

It may be simpler to edit the backup script to only run the cleaner and not
dump the database and then run it from the PF server.

Regards,
--
Louis Munro
lmu...@inverse.ca<mailto:lmu...@inverse.ca>  ::